Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Upset little (err..not so little dah..) me...

What do you do when you are upset? Eat, walk, talk? I shop. Retail therapy is the cure for me. I would shop, normally for items that will eventually be used (although much, much later) like toiletries, clothes, stationeries, food, drinks, fruits. I buy them in bulk. Like keeping stocks or something. Making the small house that we are currently staying until my mum retires InsyaAllah next year seemed like a grocery store.

That was what I have been doing for the past three weeks. People upset me so I took revenge by shopping some more. Kalau kaya tu lain la jugak! Tak kisah lah janji I tak sasau sebab stress and I tak kacau orang.

So, what do you do when you are stressed out?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

i shop too!! hehe. or pamper myself a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home