Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Babysitter, anyone?

It's kinda hard to find good babysitters today.... My baby is now being day-cared by my neighbour, who has one baby boy slightly older than mine. She's really good, and helped us a lot. She treated my baby as her own- she's Ummi to her baby and mine, while I am Mummy to my baby and hers. Nampak macam best and no problem je kan?

Now that she is about to undergo some treatment in a hospital, whereby she'll be spending almost half a day everyday there, I have to find a new babysitter. I don't want to send Daniel to a nursery, for personally I don't like nurseries, where they normally take care of many children, regardless of age. I don't feel that proper care and attention are being given to each and everyone of the children, especially if the nurseries do not have sufficient staffs. Then, there are always health issues. Kalau sorang down with flu or fever, jawabnya semua budak kat situ kenalah jawabnya...Especially when your baby is still very young and the immune system is not very well-developed yet...Tu belum masalah kutu kepala ke, kudis ke....alamak risau betul!!

My aunt and grandma are willing to take care of Daniel. Even my mum-in-law is willing to help. The problem is, they all are soooo far away- in Melaka and JB. That means, we have to leave Daniel totally with them, and maybe visit him every weekends. Ala, kesian la pulak anak Mummy, kecik-kecik lagi dah kena duduk 'asrama' la pulak.... I have never been separated with him since his birth... Rasanya tak mampu la kalau sehari tak tengok muka dia yang cute tu...Masa first day start keja lepas habis maternity leave pun rasa sedih je nak tinggalkan dia dengan my neighbor tu...Inikan pulak nak berpisah jauh and jumpa seminggu sekali...Eyy tak sanggup la.

My parents are both still working... At least InsyaAllah for another couple of years. So, they cannot take care of him during the day (and they also cannot bear to not being able to see him every single day- maklumlah cucu sulung)

So, I'm in a dilemma now. Most probably, Daniel will be taken care by my parents' neighbour after this. I do not know this new babysitter, but we will be taking Daniel to her house this weekend to see whether there is chemistry between them (hehe). Kalau ada, most probably Daniel will be staying with his grandparents during weekdays and Ayah and Mummy will only get to see Daniel during weekends.... Sedihnya...Sama lah macam duduk 'asrama' jugak kan like the above scenario? Tapi at least the new babysitters house is still within the same state. Tak lah jauh sangat. About 45 minutes drive from where we are currently staying. Tapi weekdays without Daniel?? Sedihnya!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home