Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The start of a long weekend..

Today is Thaipusam. Tomorrow I'm taking leave. So I have 4 days to clear my mind, reaccess and think carefully. Yay! 4 full days to spend with my baby.

We went to my Bangi house to collect our stuffs because my cousin sister is renting the apartment. Then, we dropped by Alamanda Shopping Centre for window shopping and dinner.

Called Hubby a few times but he did not pick up the phone. After a couple of tries, the phone went dead. Thought it was out of battery, so I just waited for Hubby to return my call.

He called when we were about to leave Alamanda using a fixed line phone. Aiks? I was surprised! Turned out that somebody in the office had stolen his IPAQ RW6828! I bought it for his last year's birthday and it was not cheap, man! Siapa yang cilok tu memang patut kena sula! hisy! Geram sungguh! Memang tak selamat la hidup dia...

So, after that, I had limited conversation and communication with Hubby. Damn pencopet!!! Terus takde mood..Boring!!

Anyway, photos of my baby darling...








Semoga jadi anak yang soleh dan taat...Amiin..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home