Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thank You...

To all whom had conveyed their wishes and prayers for me today... Semoga Allah makbulkan doa kalian...Amiin...

Another year older (yes, I realized that another year and I'll be hitting the BIG Three-Oh). I think I am wiser now, with all that had been happening around me.. I am really grateful and bersyukur kepada Allah for all that He has bestowed upon me for the past 28 years. Good and bad experiences got me thinking and then reaccess my goals in life.. I have a loving and understanding family that stick together through thicks and thins (although we lost a dear member in 2001), a wonderful Hubby, an amazing Baby, a good career, great friends.. What more could I ask for? (I could use more money, though..hehe..) Alhamdulillah...

Mak, thank you for enduring the hours of pains to bring me out to this world at 12.06 noon, 29 years ago.. And then, Mak and Abah nurtured me until I become the person I am today. Semoga Allah mencucurkan rahmatNya kepada mereka di dunia dan akhirat..Amiiin...

Semalam Boss announce bonus for 2006... It was the best so far in the history of the company. And I consider it as an early birthday gift for me.. Alhamdulillah...

Here's hope for more delightful birthdays to come! InsyaAllah...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaa.. yea.. dapat bonus... bila nak blanja aku??? dah baper tahun dah tak blanja nih... hehehe...

** well.. u know me... =P

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

dura,
happy belated bday!! semoga sentiasa diberkati insyaAllah.

bonus?? my boss lum announce lagi huhuhu... $$$

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger hani said...

che anon,

boss aku bg bonus mmg utk blanje kawan2! hakhakhak...eh, come lar aku blanje ko makan kat myd*n? hahaha... best woo!

nin,

thanks babeh! penantian mmg satu penyeksaan kan? our company selalu announce bonus in nov/dec each year, tapi this time jan baru announce..tu pun dah terseksa habis jiwa menunggu..heheh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home