Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tershopping pulak...

Ala, tengah-tengah bulan ni tershopping la pulak...hehe...Got myself a new handbag...Sorry no photo, nanti orang kenal pulak handbag I...kakaka... Anyway, love it because it is quite spacious and lembik, so that I can stuff in everything I need without the need to arrange and rearrange the stuffs inside to make room for everything to go in. Ha...ambik ko! Diapers and wet tissues pun boleh masuk sekali! Barulah puas hati... It doesn't look huge macam beg balik kampung, though, and that is why I was 'obliged' to purchase it....hahahaha....

My present handbag was about the same size, but it was hard and rigid. So, everytime I took something out, I had to rearrange the stuffs inside so that I can fit it back in...Very the leceh one! (Wah! Mentang-mentang dah dapat handbag baru, handbag lama kena complaint pulak....kakaka...) Anyway, the old bag is still quite new... So, I still love it long, long time...Once in a while, I will bring you around, my old handbag! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home