Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Daniel is 10 months old!

Today marked baby Daniel's 10th month on earth (the 9 months dalam perut Mummy tak kira, ok?). At 10 months, Baby Daniel:

1)Have mastered the art of crawling. He couldn't sit still for more than 10 seconds.

2)Is experiencing a serious case of separation anxiety. I couldn't pass by him without picking him up. I couldn't leave the room without him. I couldn't be out of the room when he wakes up from sleep. Mere talking or a kiss won't do if I pass by him. Must pick him up. I can't pass him to somebody else even if I seriously need to do big or small 'businesses.'I can't say "Bye! Bye!" or "Tata!" to him. All of the above will result in he screaming his lungs out. The cries and tears will immediately stop (like you switch off the ON button) once I get him in my arms. He will be all smile and laugh and tatatatata at once!

3)Will try to stand up using any object available to pull himself up; be it people, basket, chair, anything! If he gets assistance from people to get up, he will push that person's hand as if to say "Please lah! I can stand on my own, ok?"

4)Weigh more than 10kg (yet to get exact kg and cm on the next paed visit)

5)Hates to sit in his stroller

6)Loves throwing out all balls from inside of his plastic pool (resulting in Atuk and Nenek mengutip bola yang bertaburan dalam rumah everyday)

7)Loves eating and refuses plain water and fruit juices. Formula milk sahaja! But feeding him is very tedious! He just can't sit still, be it in his dining chair or on the floor or on people's laps.

8)Loves dancing. Will henjut-henjut shoulders and body when he listens to music. His feet memang tak boleh duduk diam. Mesti nak hentak-hentak ikut rentak muzik.

9)Shook his head to "Lailahaillallah," nodded his head to "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar," and clap his hand to "Pok Amai-Amai." His clapping is soundless as yet because he has yet to learn how to fully open the palms while clapping. But it's so much better from when he started to learn to clap his hands. It looked like he was doing a 'silat pulut' session! Berterabur! hehe..

10)Babbles loudly most of the time, but even more seriously when he was about to fall asleep.

11)If he bites your finger, and you scream in pain, he would look at you rather sheepishly, then put a finger in his mouth and bite it, with a look that say something like "See? I bite my own finger. Tak sakit pun? Why are you being such a sissy?"

12)Will climb you like he is climbing a tree when you hold him in your arms. If he doesn't do that, he would become a superman flying in your arms. Tu yang tak larat nak dukung tu!

13)Has a special interest in $$. Pantang tengok orang pegang $$, terus serbu orang tu and rampas duit dia. Once, Abah gave him a bundle of RM1 notes. He threw it aside, and instead aimed for Abah's RM50's bundle.

14)Also has interest in computers. Pantang tengok orang menghadap PC, dia pun datanglah and starts wailing until you put him in your laps, facing the monitor.

That are some of the traits that I can recall offhand. He makes me crazy, he makes me laugh, he makes me scream, he makes me panic, he makes me angry, he makes me tired, he makes me smile, he makes me miss him right at this instance while I'm typing this at the office. I love you so much Baby!! Be a good boy always, ok? Mummy will always pray for you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home