Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dynamics of Sales Negotiating

Chewwah...It's the name of a course that I'm supposed to attend starting from today until Friday. Well, actually the course will start tomorrow, but I am supposed to check in at Awana Genting Highlands today at 2pm.

My initial plan was to get Hubby and Baby Daniel to accompany me for this trip. But, he was called early for the new project, so I invited Mak, Abah and Adik along. Ija and Razif couldn't make it because of work.

Since there will be no planned activities today, I thought of going uphill to kill the time. Will post updates when I come back from the trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home