Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The time had finally come..

Hubby went away today, starting a new stint in the Bandaraya Bersejarah.. Leaving behind his beloved wife and son. This is the first time that he went away, eversince we married each other in June 2005. We have been apart occassionally, but it has always been that I was the one who went away, normally on business trips. But it was normally for a short period at any one time, maximum of 3 days. But, this time, Hubby would be away for at least 3 months at a stretch. Lucky that this is a short-term project. Hopefully it won't stretch any longer than that.

I don't know how am I coping. Hubby did not want to go in the first place. I insisted that he go. Well, it was quite a good offer, and it won't be as long as the previous project. After much persuasion, he finally went. And, I suddenly felt like there is a hole being drilled deeper and deeper in my heart as each minute passed by.

Ok, maybe this feeling is temporary. I hope it won't be long until I feel well again. Hubby just informed me about his new place. Staying with 2 mates in a 3 bedroom, fully-furnished, air-conditioned apartment with a public swimming pool. A cleaner would come 3 times a week to clean the house, do the laundry and iron the clothes. Hubby even joked that if they happen to be around when the cleaner comes for her duties, they would even get a massage! Dush!!

Cepatlah 3 bulan habis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home