Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jalan-jalan weekend

We went to MidValley to jalan-jalan..Lama dah tak pergi sana, so we thought of checking out the place kut-kut ada new stuffs. Sampai je kat sana, I suddenly felt uncomfortable. Sendi-sendi semua sengal and ngilu.. Adus! Nak demam lagi ke? Bad timing sungguh. After dinner at the foodcourt there, I was feeling really terrible. Tapi sempat lagi tu masuk Jusco shopping. Thought of getting some long-sleeve T-shirts and pants. Tengah-tengah pilih T-shirts, I suddenly got cramps in my legs. Adus la! Nasib baik tak tergolek tengah-tengah jalan. I was thinking, if I fell, siapa nak angkat ek? Lucky tak lama cramps and I didn't fell...hehe..

All in all, quite an enjoyable outing.. Hope to do it more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home