Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Reunited, and it feels so good...la..la...la...

Was finally reunited with my Picca baby.... She looks great and feels great, too...Cuma kena buat alignment sikit...Sudah lari sebab kena langgar..hehe... Overall, good job restoring her to her original condition...Semua yang rosak, tukar baru...Takde ketuk-ketuk ok? Insurance bayar, boleh la main tukar je semua, kan?

Anyway, received a call from baby Daniel's babysitter while having lunch with a colleague from Penang just now. Said Daniel was having a high fever (again?)..Adus..2 kali demam in 2 weekend straight? Alarm bell sounded in my head..Terus tak lalu nak sambung makan...Aiseh...Aiseh!!!

Babysitter said she wanted to give Daniel a dosage of the fever syrup. At about 3, I called her to check on baby's condition. She said his temperature has cooled down, but he seemed not as active as usual..

By the time I reached home, his temperature has shot up again. I was worried. Meds from last weekend pun belum habis lagi, so I continued giving him the fever syrup. Hubby pulak pergi interview for his new contract kat Melaka. We were supposed to travel up north to Ipoh, for the so-called Md Salam clan's weekend getaway (that's Hubby's family for those who are clueless..heh..) Since Baby was unwell, and I didn't think he was fit to travel the 2-hour journey up north during the night (ya, kami pandu slow saja...). Hubby pulak sampai rumah after 1 am.. So, plan kami tertangguhlah...

Baby's temperature remained high troughout the night, and I got very little sleep from worrying (and packing our stuffs for the trip). Woke up at 5.30am with more alarm in my head when Baby was so hot that I believe he could boil an egg with his temperature (ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but I was worried, ok?)

I hereby declare that this was Baby Daniel's most terrible fever to date...Tapi, 2 good things were:

1) Although the fever was really bad, Daniel didn't whine at all throughout the night.. Tak merengek langsung from the fever or any uneasiness that he was feeling.. He just looked tired and laid down on his tummy most of the time

2) His appetite never ceased. Sua apa-apa pun kat mulut, semua dia sebat... Alhamdulillah...Selera tetap ON, ok? hehe..


Muka Seposen Orang Demam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home