Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend yang panjang

I started my weekend break on Friday...Takde mood nak kerja, so simply SMSed my colleague at office saying that I wouldn't come to office. Then, I switched off both my company and personal mobiles. Thank God I did that...So happened that more than 5 clients were trying to call/SMS me but to no avail. Ala...If I entertained them on that day, might as well I pergi masuk office kan? Mak and Abah came home at about 11am and went back to JB for cousin Shikin's wedding at about 4pm that day, so I was left with Baby Daniel to enjoy each other's company. Best! Tapi tak dapat gi jenjalan sebab tak ada kereta, and the weather was bad.

Got somethings planned for the weekend, tapi semua tak jadi. Spent most of the time at home.. I got to cook spaghetti bolognese for the family... And fried some special recipe chicken- semua habis licin..hehe..Cooked something special for Baby Daniel, too. Mana aci semua orang makan best dia tak makan best jugak..

On Sunday, we went to a hypermart. Ingatkan nak beli sotong besar and udang besar to do goreng tepung, tapi sotong yang ada cumalah sotong dwarf. Just bought a 1/2kg of prawns, then rushed to pick up Daniel's juices. There hypermart was extremely packed. What's so special yesterday huh? And, the udang goreng tepung juga telah dilahap with no mercy by everybody. Boleh lah buat lagi next time.

At about 4pm, the thunderstorm started. And I started feeling a little uncomfortable. Initially I thought it was due to the house chores that I did throughout the weekend (biasalah weekend kenalah buat kerja lebih sikit). My joints semua sengal-sengal and rasa ngilu semacam. It was not until about 7pm that I realized I was having a high fever...Cheh! Punyalah lama tak demam sampai lupa all the common symptoms..hehe... Monitored my condition throughout the night and at 1 point, my body temperature reached 38 deg C. Aiyoyo! Was shivering under the blanket. Popped in a paracetamol, then I was off to Lala land. Hubby had to take care of both myself and Baby Daniel throughout the night...Baru dia tahu!! hehe...

Anyway, Daniel woke up more times than usual last night, resulting in myself waking up together with him because of his wailing for milk. Luckily Hubby got it under control, but until at about 5am in the morning, he finally grumbled, "Eh, berapa kali budak ni bangun nak minum susu ni?" And I giggled silently inside my heart. Pandai anak Mummy pilih time nak dera Ayah ya?

Felt quite better in the morning when I woke up, so decided to come into office against my earlier decision to stay home and enjoy longer weekend break. Sampai office, cleared my mailbox sampai nak habis office hours dah..Aiyoh, had been quite some times since the last time I did my housekeeping lah...Punyalah banyak junk mails. My arms are aching from the task.. Note to self: Must do housekeeping more frequently OK?

Last night, before I went to sleep, we were humoured by Daniel's antics. We gave him the small, colourful, plastic balls yang saiznya macam bola tennis tu. There were a couple of them. When I gave him a ball, he grabbed it with 1 hand, then use the other hand to rotate the ball. He couldn't even cover the whole ball with his palm. With his small palms, he rotated and rotated the ball, and then he used his small but chubby index finger of his with another palm to roll the ball. And he continued using the back of his small hand with another hand's index finger. Amazingly, the ball looked like it had magnet, that it stuck to his hand and fingers while it was rolling. Macam tengok baby magician doing small tricks. We laughed in amazement, and I laughed until tears rolled out of my eyes. Daniel, on the other hand, looked selamba and doe-eyed sebab dah mengantuk sebenarnya, and upon seeing me laugh-cry at his trick, he looked at me, puzzled.. Tapi tangan terus roll the ball...hehe..

Oh ya...Baby has got 2 teeth now...Dua-dua belah atas...Dah macam rabbit dah...hehe..

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Erra said...

cute!!! sementara macam rabbit amek gambar bebanyak!!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger hani said...

masalahnya daniel very sensitive about his teeth...whenever we say "tengok gigi" terus dia katup mulut rapat2 and if we try to pry it open, he would ketap lagi kuat or start to cry...payah betul nak ambik gambar gigi dia..hehe...

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hani,
amik masa tido!! haha.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger hani said...

nina,

dia tido pun katup mulut...hehe... tapi i managed to take a few photos dah menggunakan kuasa veto...hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home