Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 06, 2006

Private numbers...

I just hate it when I receive a phone call from my mobile stating "Private Number." Usually I wouldn't answer it, because normally it would come from some insurance/travel agent/club membership etc yang sungguh amat membosankan! Some of them could be really annoying in the sense that they wouldn't take a no for an answer. Understood that they are just doing their telemarketing work, but sometimes (well, most of the time) they are very nerve-wrecking! Orang kata tak nak sudah lah! Nak kena maki dulu baru faham ke?

So, friends, if you happen to use a "PRIVATE NUMBER" phone and I do not pick up the call, kindly use another phone with an identity, ok? A missed call would do- at least I knew who tried to call me. I normally would return phone calls, sebab I have a 'free' line.... hehe...

And, please oh please, don't go distributing my number to any agents asking your favor for another phone number as a substitute if you rejected their offer- even if they sounded nice or sympathetic ya? I normally got calls from these peeps about 3 or 4 times per month, and believe me, it's VERY annoying! Script pun siap dah hafal ni!!

On another note, I had an interesting conversation with a client today. He made me realized that Allah is indeed fair. Not that I had ever questioned about this before, but I had never seen it from his point of view. For all the good things that we do, not necessarily that we are the ones whom would benefit from it. The rewards might be bestowed upon our loved ones and we would be happy just to see them happy with Allah's gifts for them! We will get our pahala InsyaAllah for all the good deeds, cuma results that could be seen might not be given to you but your hubby ke, children ke, parents ke... Your reward is the happiness you felt for them..So, ALLAH IS FAIR. Just continue doing good deeds and don't forget your DOA, InsyaAllah the rewards would come back to you. Same also for bad deeds, ok?

That got me thinking really hard, and from now on, I won't be selfish anymore- wanting the rewards for myself only. Just be a good wife, mother, daughter and Muslimah, InsyaAllah...I would definitely want my loved ones to benefit from my good deeds!!

Satu lagi, about the dealth penalty of Saddam Hussein. I think, if he could be sentenced to death, so should many more 'persons' throughout the world who unhesitantly conducted massacre of people all around the world (we all know where) and we all knew who else should be ganted the same sentence.. Takkan Saddam sorang je bersalah kut? Habis tu, nyawa orang2 lain and kanak2 yang tak berdosa kat Palestine, Lebanon, Southern Thailand, etc etc tu tak bernilai langsung ke?

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

i agree abt the death sentence to we-know-whom :D

and yes, Allah is indeed fair. Everything HE does is with a reason. it's up to us to learn to accept them all with a +ve attitude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home