Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Acik's Convo 121106

Here are some photos that we took during Acik's Convo at UiTM Shah Alam last Sunday. Of course, Hubby wasn't around because he just hated Convos (well, according to Mum-In-Law, he nearly missed his own Convo because he just hated it so much...Boleh??)

Anyway, I hope I will live to see my own children's convos some day... Seeing parents hugging and kissing their children with the scrolls in their hands, enough to bring tears to my eyes (Yes, I am that sensitive) Always thinking what they are feeling and then made them my own....Sabo je lah... It was the feeling: Finally, my son/daughter is a university graduate...Thinking of the hardships that we went through for this piece of paper for my son/daughter... This feeling is indeed PRICELESS....chewwah...fehlong la plak...







We went for studio photoshoot afterwards (this time Hubby was around) and took photos of the whole family. Kelakar sangat sebab just because of Daniel, we had to go through so many takes!! Nasib baik la photographer tu baik, kalau tak sure dia boring...hehe...The photos are not ready yet, but I will post them here once they are ready...

To my sis, CONGRATS kid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home