Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Off you go, you long hair!!

Daniel got his hair cut by an unprofessional barber (moi la, siapa lagi?) early in the morning while he was sleeping...Baru halfway through, he woke up- resulting in only the left side done.. Alamak! Nampak macam kena gigit tikus je... hehe...It was my first time, ok? Boleh la tu... Nasib baik he couldn't complain...hehe.. My parents and sister said his hairstyle that I did for him looked like Mawi's... Duh!! Puhleaaazzee lar... Takde orang lain ka nak buat perbandingan? Cheh!

Petang tu baru dapat finish the other half of his hair.. Oklah tu... I will get better with practices ok? I will post pictures of his new hair-do in a bit...Belum download from camera lagi..

Fever-wise, dah ok dah... Alhamdulillah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home