Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

Titanic

Am posting this while Titanic part II was showing on TVteega. I remember the time I watched this at the cinema a few years back (think it was 1998 ke 1999) kat TG* Sun*ay Py*am*d. It was so cold inside the cinema, the movie was damn long, I came out of the cinema feeling nauseous (betul ke eja ni?) It was past midnight already, and my condition got worse (vomited until macam nak pengsan)until I had to be sent to the Emergency ward in PPUM. There, I got 2 shots of something, and by a few hours later, was released from the ward, feeling reliefly better.

Those were the days lah... Time belajar yang selalunya dihabiskan untuk berlibur...hehe...Dah grad baru nak menyesal grade not good enough.

Anyway, I normally wouldn't cry at tragic love stories. But I do cry at tragic (or not tragic) family-related stories...hehe... The other day, I cried while watching Alias...Boleh? The part when Syd was in labor with her baby. Sungguh menyayat hati... I also cried watching Erin Brockovich- one of my most favourite movie of all time. Tengok berkali-kali pun tak rasa boring. I cried when Erin told the lady that she got US5Mil for compensation for her illness caused by the developer.

Tak payah tengok TV lah... The other day, while eating alone at R*sa Foodcourt in M*d*n (biasalah I memang lone ranger time makan during office hour ni- maklumlah satu office 2 orang je, dengan a Chinese guy lak tu), I shared a table with a Malay mum and her daughter, aged about 7 or 8 years old. She was listening attentively to what her daughter was saying, and then suddenly she opened up he arms and hugged the young girl, obviously filled with motherly love. I nearly choked on my food while trying desperately to hold back my tears.

Yes, I declare again, I am THAT sensitive....huk huk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home