Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 05, 2007

Post accident

Woke up quite early and still couln't believe that my first long journey with an express bus turned out disastrous. I thought of going for a checkup.. Takut-takut ada internal injury ke..cheh! But, I was feeling fine except for the swelling on my chin and left leg.. So, after contemplating for a couple of times, we decided against going for checkup. Instead, I just rested at home and didn't go to the office.

Hubby also took the day off. Great! We could spend a long weekend together. An acquaintance suggested that I seek compensation from the bus company. Said I should ask for refund, claim medical expenses and charge back the travelling back own my own to them. It sounded like a good idea- hey! I could use some more $$ here! My insurance agent also ask me to get medical report so that I could claim the charges and also RM50 per day for my MC. hmmm...tempting!

But, I was so lazy to go to a clinic for checkup. The injury seemed very minor. Furthermore, the accident didn't even appear in the news (hehe..), so maybe not that convincing also to claim insurance. There goes my chance of '30 seconds to fame'...keke... Ada hati lagi tu!

Anyway, malas lah nak claim. So, today I'm on MC a.k.a ponteng kerja..heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home