Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello Again!

Yup, I have been behind in updating this blog.. Had been very, very busy with things... Ibu Tinggal la katakan..hehe.. Bukan Ibu Tunggal ya, Tuan-Puan...Jangan silap baca pulak..

Work has been piling up...With all the unnecessary extras that I really hate to do... Takpe..Tahan sikit je lagi... Lepas company trip, Tata!! Oh yes, did I mention that we are going to Korea for this year's company trip? It's gonna be somewhere during the Labor Day holidays.. 6 days, 4 nights.. I did not want to go initially, but my colleagues were persistent (yep, I missed last year's Hong Kong trip and last 2 years' Bali trip).. Furthermore, this might be the last trip that I may join the company.. So, for the heck of it, just go lah... But, I will so miss my baby terribly.. Never been apart for more than 2 days...Sob..Sob.. And that reminds me that I have yet to renew my passport...haha...

I have also been busy hunting around for a good housing loan package...Yes, yes.. I know...Baru sekarang nak beli rumah? Just thought that I don't want it to be more hassle if I want to buy the house later (after I quit this job)... Documentations everything...That was why I was rushing to get it done..

Baby has grown very fast also...He's about to turn 1 year old already (and yet I am still with the excess fats from pregnancy! Duh!!) Have been tied with the party organizing.. Also alone, since the Ayah is not at home...Hmmmphhh...

I will try to get back the momentum again...So much I wanted to write here to express what are inside of me and let them outta my system...Bila diorang nak invent blogs that can read owner's mind and write away, huh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dura - excess fat? oh please...hehehe

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger hani said...

zezz,

kalau la cellulite2 ni dapat berkata2...mesti hingar bingar kat sekeliling aku ni...hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home