Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Daniel's milestone

My baby is 16 months old already? Wow! That was fast! Currently he is having a terrible bout of rashes. He would ask any of us nearby to scratch his back when he is about to fall asleep. And we are not allowed to stop until he really fell asleep. Sabar je lah. He can sleep overnight now without waking up in the middle of the night for milk (yeah..I know it's a bit late). He still refuse to hold his own bottle while he drinks it. Sometimes je pegang sendiri bila mood ok. People can't lay down the sejadah without him trotting over and suddenly sujud aka menongg*ng on it. He would switch off the TV using the remote while everybody is enjoying a certain show. If we take the remote from him, he would go to the set itself and push the ON/OFF button.

He loves juices and plain water, and from time to time would demand people to pour him a drink by pointing to which bottle he would like to drink from. He is about the same height of most tables in the house, so he can already reached out the stuffs on top of the tables. Often, he would get his head knocked on the tables and cry for sympathy.

He walks and babbles non-stop. In the mornings, when he wakes up first, he would wake us up by slapping our backs, trying to dig our eyeballs out, or simply take his pillow and smash it on our faces. He knows which is Spongebob and which is Barney. When I sing the 'I love you' song, he would dig up his Barney and press the button on Barney's hand to make it sing. When I ask "Where is Spongebob?" he would point to his Spongebob pillow which we bought in PD recently and then proceed to hug or kiss it.

He loves to rummage through my handbag and especially loves my purse, compact powder and handphones. If he manage to open up my purse, he would point to my photo and his Ayah's, and will kiss the photos when told to "Sayang Mummy" or "Sayang Ayah"

He knows how to shake people's hands already and recently when my Mum gave him a drink, he muttered something like "wawawayeeem" before he took a sip. That got my Mum and Dad squealed in delight for their grandson had muttered his first Bismillah! hehe..

At a recent window shopping session in An*kku Baby Connection Boutique, the 3 girls at the store couldn't stop hugging and playing with him. They volunteered to take care of him while I stroll along lanes of the store, trying to find myself a tote-along waist strap for him. I couldn't find any in the store (they just got the strap for hands only), so I really didn't know what else to buy. Since they have been to hooked onto him, I made myself buy a meal set for him! Kang tak beli apa-apa kang, naya kena sumpah! hehe..When we eat at restaurants, often the owner/cashier/cook would give him something for free. Murah rezeki anak Mummy..

Such a joy...Alhamdulillah...I couldn't ask for more...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home