Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Muhammad Daniel Hafiz at 30 months



He is 2.5 years today. How time flies! His vocab is improving by the day and he just couldn't stop talking! The other day while I was driving with him sitting next to me, he said "Nani, mash!" while squinting his eyes towards the sun. So, I said, "Not mash! PANAS." "Mash!" he said again. "PAAA NAS," I corrected him again. "PAAAAA MASH!" Oh well! heheh...

I have yet to toilet train him. Just don't have the patience to do it yet. He's growing very attached to me since his Ayah is not around. Every night I would read him story books before bedtime, and when he is ready to sleep, he would ask me to hug him until he doze off or he would request to sleep on my arms or my tummy. After bath and while dressing him up, he would call out "Nani,Nani" in his smallest possible voice, and with his eyes and face in pleading look, he would ask me to hug him and he would hug me back. Ala-ala manja la tu....hehe..

Everytime he sees a mosque (or any other building which has domes for that matter), he would say "Nani! Allah abai!" (Mummy! Allahuakbar!). He also knows how to give 'salam' "Aaakuuumm!" When given something and I would ask, "Cakap apa?" he would say "Taciu Nani!" (Thank you Mummy) and then straightaway "Angkam!" (Welcome)

But there were times that I really thought that I would beat him senseless. Memang mencabar kesabaran especially when he keeps doing exactly what I ask him not to do over and over again, just to test my temper. Usually he would get my cubit but usually my cubits didn't have any effect to deter him. Geram ok? When I couldn't take it already, usually I would call his Ayah to mengadu..huhu...Sedih tak? haha...

He has also developed some passion for music. He can sing to the correct rhythm on many songs on the radio and tv, especially theme songs from cartoon shows on PHDC. Among the radio songs that he knows are "Ketahuan" by MATTA, "Buronan Cinta" by The Lima, (ok banyak lagu Indon ya? hehe) "Bila nak Saksi" by Spider, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. He also loves to dance, much to the enjoyment of all family members.

I love you my darling son!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam kak Hani(betul ke?)
Saje je browse internet when suddently terjumpe blog akak ni. tak kenal pon, tp best. whishing akak, son, and hubby slamat berpuasa and slamat hari raya. nanti post citer and gambar best2 ye...

regards,
Hijry Annur Rahim
Seremban,N9
hijry@ns.gov.my

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger hani said...

Hijry,

thanks for dropping by! selamat berpuasa and selamat hari raya to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home