Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Neighbours

They come and they go..hehe.. My neighbour with the cats and loads of jungle in the house had finally moved out to their new pad. It is quite a strange sight to see the lawn so empty. Luckily they have decided to ferry out all their cats (Allah knows how many of them were around). Their other neighbour actually asked the daughter when she was going to collect all the cats and kittens to bring to their new house. hehe.. The abang complained to my dad that he couldn't stand the cats anymore because apart from littering anywhere in his compound, the cats also purged on his car! And one Sunday morning while I was getting ready for my routine cycling, I saw the abang angrily picked up cat's poo-poo from in front of his gate using a hoe and threw it right back into the now empty neighbour's lawn! Marah betul dia! hehe...

The house on the right of my house had been vacant for almost a year now and a family is moving in! So, actually my left-side neighbour moved out and my right-side neighbour moved in at the same time! The newbies are a small Pantai Timur, young Malay couple with a baby. I am excited to have the new neighbour around. Hopefully we can become fast friends. So far, they have been very friendly and nice.

Looking forward for a "Jiran Sepakat Membawa Berkat" life after this! And a bad odor-free environment! Yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home