Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 26, 2006

menyampahnya!!

Just a short one today....Have been running around doing errands, meeting clients, finishing paperwork etc. Super tired and my back is really aching now...

Why are there people who think they can boss you around, scold you and force you to entertain their requests when you have only met them once? Just because your are my client, do you think you are super big? There's this saying, 'Customer is always right'...Well, for me, not always...Normally it will depend on my patience and also my temper...Kalau lebih-lebih, boleh jalan lah wei!!! Setakat client baru, tak pernah bagi aku business, cakap je besar (my company is multi-millon la, have super big factory in so-and-so place bla...bla...bla....), malas la wa nak layan... Hello!!! You are not the only client that I have lah...

Having doing this for the past 6 years, masak dah dengan perangai manusia ni....Macam-macam....Fascinating pun ada!!! So, if you want me to treat you nicely, please treat me nicely, too. Kalau nak berlagak, you can go to h*#l....Tak kisahlah kalau aku tak dapat your contract whatsoever.... Rezeki ada di mana-mana lah...

Sekian post untuk hari ni....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home