Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

Weekend update

It's already Monday morning and I am still up and about. Just finished bloghopping as I came across more and more blogs by my seniors from high school. Rasa macam tak percaya I am actually reading their thoughts, and what they have become now. Because if you came from the same high school as me, seniors were just scary! Well, at least back then, when we were juniors there. We were more scared of the seniors than we were afraid of the teachers! 'Lecture' sessions are the fear most occassions and definitely to be avoided as best as we could.

Daniel also has just fallen asleep despite it was very late. He was also sleeping late yesterday despite our attempts to put him to sleep; i.e shut the door, switched off the light, pretended to be asleep, pat him on the back, gave him his milk etc etc. But the little hero insisted on being awake although he could barely stand upright or walk steadily already. But yesterday, according to Hubby, he went to sleep as soon as he saw me sleeping..hehe..

Just now, he put up a stance also when we tried to put him to sleep. When he was about to doze off just now, his Pokcu came home with a few pieces of cupcakes given by his school friend and they were so yummy! I ate one despite it was already late (that explains the bulging tummy), and Baby also insisted on eating one whole cupcake by himself. Shortly after, his Ayah returned from our new house where he spent the whole day painting (I presume). Lagilah Baby tak nak tidur!

Nenek and Atuk had surrendered a long time before. Ayah was also ready to sleep, but Baby insisted on playing with the toy elephant in the dark. He kept pushing and pulling the elephant with Barney on its back- in the complete darkness and while both of us were pretending to be asleep. He also rode on top of his Ayah's tummy, pretending to ride on the horse, I think. When our pretense failed miserably, I continued bloghopping and suddenly, it became quiet, and there laid baby, sleeping peacefully. Pheww!

I should go to sleep now. It is 20 past 2 already. I have a few appointments tomorrow and I want to see what progress had Hubby made with the painting. Baby would have to go to babysitter's tomorrow after a whole week of absence because the babysitter went back to her hometown for a week. I dread to see him crying when left there tomorrow. Sob..Sob..

Oh ya! We went to a wedding yesterday. Hubby's friend from high school. Met a few of the others whom I have meet a few times before during their gatherings. After that, we went to L*y W*tt Plaza where Hubby got himself 2 used 19" monitors. When he first told me of his plan to purchase them, I asked him, "Nak letak kat mana? Mana ada space lagi kat rumah ni?" To which he replied "Kat rumah P*tra Heights la" And I retorted, "Awak nak buat cyber cafe ke kat rumah kita tu?" After all, we already have a desktop and a laptop. To which he didn't even bother replying..hehe..As long as you are happy la sayang!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home