Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alhamdulillah

Ramadhan is here again and alhamdulillah Allah panjangkan umur kita untuk berpeluang lagi beribadat di dalam bulan yang mulia ni..

Things have been in turmoil for the past few weeks, and alhamdulillah this Ramadhan and its barakah has managed to calm things down. No doubts that the future is still unknown and there are bound to be hurdles and trials along the way. But I subject everything back to His Almighty because He knows what's best. As of now, things are back to normal (if not better) and sure hope this will last as long as it can.

Business has been great will orders coming in. Great in a way that we are spreading our wings and getting the support we so badly needed. But in another way, these brought their own challenges, as we are now short of funds to make the projects roll. I am slowing down my pace and keeping it low now, until at least some clients pay us their debts, so that we can use that fund to fund other projects. The thing is, I am slowing down, but I kept getting new enquiries and potential projects that kept me on my heels by word of mouth from former clients to new clients. Alhamdulillah for that and I sure hope that we can get our money soon to keep the company growing. And without realizing it, our company is already 1 year old! How time flies!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home