Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Jom Jalan-Jalan!

Ewwah! Macam best je bunyi.. Actually I had something to deliver to a client in Perlis, so I decided to take Abah, Mak and Daniel along for the trip. Actually, I could just courier the stuff there, but I decided to go as a courtesy visit. Furthermore, I have never met the User, and I got the order pun secara tak sengaja sebab recommendation from manufacturer. Alhamdulillah lah..So kenalah tunjuk muka sikit and hope next time ada la lagi order from them.

Since Ramadhan will start in another 3 days, we started our journey Monday the 10th. It was such a loooooong journey..Jauhnya dari Klang nak ke Perlis. Penat lah.. We reached there at about 3.30pm, but the lecturer asked me to drop by the next day because the lab which I was supposed to install the software was not completely ready yet.

So, we went to find a hotel, checked in and rest for a while before going out again, in the hope of shopping in Padang Besar. We arrived there quite late, and since we hadn't had our lucnh yet (dah pukul 6pm dah ni), we ordered food from a stall there. Makan tomyam dengan nasi goreng..Oklah kira untuk dinner sekali. Punya lah slow and steady masak, sampai by the time we finished eating, kedai-kedai kat situ semua nak tutup dah. Sabar je la.. Daniel pulak fell from the bench that he stood on, tergolek ke lantai and meraung sekuat-kuat hati. Macam-macam hal!!

On the way back to hotel, we stopped by Gern's house. Lama gila tak jumpa minah ni sejak dia pindak duduk Perlis ni (kampung Hubby dia). The last time I saw her was during my 'Cuti-Cuti Malaysia" trip to North dengan Nisa, my sister, my brother and my sister's friend back in 2004. She has got 3 askar dah, semua lasak-lasak belaka. The youngest one was born a few weeks later than Daniel in 2006. We stopped for a while only as it was already dusk.

Then, malam tu my cousin brother came with a tapau'ed sate..Nyum, nyum.. We had a long talk, and at about midnight, he left and we all pengsan kepenatan..hehe..

The next day, we checked out from the hotel before having breakfast in Kangar Town.. Delicious food and kind restaurant owner. Then, I proceeded to do the installation of the software while Abah, Mak and Daniel waited outside of the University. Took me around 2 hours to finish the installation. The people there were nice and we borak-borak as if dah kenal lama..Padahal baru first time jumpa.

After Zuhur prayer and lunch of nasi ayam (with beras tanam sendiri- bau dia lain from the ones that we are used to consume), we headed back to Padang Besar for our real shopping time. Nasib baik la kereta kecik, kalau tak, we would have bought more! We shot back for KL at about 7pm. I had suggested to Abah that we spend another night in Perlis, Kedah or Penang, but Abah wanted to go straight home. We reached home at about 2am and pengsan again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home