Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tagged by Nina

Aiyah..Never good at answering tags. Anyway, here goes:

Complete the sentences:

1) A person is only as good as they seemed to be

2) Friendship is difficult to maintain

3) To love is to trust and honor

4) Money makes me want more money

5) I miss my childhood

6) My way of saying I care is through my actions

7) I try to spread love and happiness by showing I care

8) Pick the flowers when the owner gives permission

9) To love someone is to give the whole of your heart and soul

10) Beauty is on the eyes of the beholders

11) When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was being away from my family for the first time

12) When I was twenty one, what I remember the most was struggling to catch up in my final year of engineering degree when I have wasted the previous two years fooling around and not concentrating enough on studies

13) I am most happy when things go according to my plans

14) Nothing makes me happier than seeing my baby smiles at me

15) If I can change one thing, I will change my age

16) If smiles were gold, then I'll be smiling a lot and then pawn them for money

17) Wouldn't it be nice if I own a beemer

18) If you want to French me, I say, whaddaheck?

19) Money is not everything but you are nothing if you don't have money

20) The most touching moments I have experienced is to hold my baby for the first time

21) I smile when I thought about Daniel's antics

22) When I am happy I smile and laugh

23) If only I don't have to pay my debts

24) The best thing I did yesterday was nothing because I was too sick to do anything

25) If I ever write a book, I will give it this title: 1001 excuses married couples must have handy to save themselves from troubles

26) One thing I must do before I die is transfer all my money to my son and ask forgiveness from Allah, family and friends

27) Doing the meme, I feel like answering psychology questions during the writing exams for the post of Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik (PTD) last year

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home