Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

TTD Part II

You guys have just got to bear with me. More entries coming as I had so much to tell!

Nins, the meeting with the Tan Sri went so well! We arrived at 9.30am as instructed, and found a group of people from other companies already waiting for the meeting as well! Turned out that they asked us to come at the same time, but we will be called in one company at a time. From what I heard, the meeting was scheduled with the company that has the biggest amount of $$$ project will be call in first and so on. My company was among the last few groups that were called up, so kira project kitorang ni kecik je la (and we were worried that they will slash our price because we thought that ours were already quite expensive! pheww!) I was the only lady among the group (which is actually quite normal from my past experiences). Managed to have small talks with some of them, and I was actually approached by a guy which I have never met but talked on the phone several times, but he heard somebody called my name, so he began like "Oh! So you are the famous D*ra. Everywhere I went, people kept mentioning your name!" I was like, "Err!!" hehe..

Alhamdulillah our proposals were accepted without any other competition, and we heard that the quantity of each products might be increased (and that means more $$$..yeehaa!!!). Alhamdulillah. And the Tan Sri was very kind, considering that my company is very new and unknown. He was supportive, and after some negotiation, our meeting ended. It took less than 30 minutes, but we waited for 2 hours!!

After the meeting, I rushed to another client's office. Also, very promising and quite a big project. I am thankful because my old clients have been very supportive and willing to open up opportunities for me although as I said earlier, we are very, very fresh. Alhamdulillah. But that means more hard work and sleepless nights lah!

Hoping that this deal can be closed really soon. Then, it will be our big break into the world of business, InsyaAllah..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home