Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm Back!

Wow! A complete whole month without blogging.. Life has been a bit topsy-turvy for the last couple of weeks. I had desperately need to b*tch about stuffs in this blog so that at least I could flush them out of my system. But, time and moodswings were the limitations..hehe..

Anyway, I am down with flu for about 3 days now. It has been terrible, with bloodied coughs sometimes, blocked nose and the feeling that my throat could be ripped off at any moment because of my terrible coughs. I couldn't smell anything and everything I ate or drink seemed tasteless. Must have been bitten by the bugs the day most of the Md Salam clan went to Tanjung Malim to visit Hubby's uncle who has been sick for quite some time. Hubby got it first, but somehow his was not as serious as mine. Baby showed some signs of catching it, too but Alhamdulillah so far he is still active and seemed not bothered by any sickness.

I have been wasting the whole of last two weeks leisuring around. I went to meetings when the clients called, and I was a bit slow at responding to enquiries by clients. But, Alhamdulillah most of them are settled already, and I am looking forward to a couple of potential projects next week.

Spent last Saturday with L*ng and *ty. Picked up L*ng first and together with the Vogue Mummy and Daughter, we went to M*nterez to have a dip at the pools. I brought baby along, and at first, he was very hesitant to go inside the pools, but after he got the hang of it, he refused to be brought out of the pools! And, showering him proved to be very difficult because he cried like nobody's business when I tried to clean him from the chlorinated pool water!

We then lepak at *ty's cozy house until about 9pm and then went back to L*ng's apartment. I had planned to stay overnight at hers, but last minute Hubby informed me about the Tanjung Malim trip the next day and asked me to return home that night. But since it was quite late already, told him that we will be back first thing the next morning, so we got to sleep over. Went to the Old Town Kopitiam there for dinner, and before I manage to finish my Hor Fun, Daniel fell of the bench and voila! The whole Kopitiam shook with his scream.

Baby refused to sleep despite being very tired and sleepy when we reached L*ng's. He kept walking in and out of the rooms to the hall, then to the kitchen and the route continued non-stop. It was about 2.30am already and we had dimmed all the lights, and he still refused to shut his eyes! When he finally fell asleep, I cleaned up our stuffs, and just as I was about to doze off, he woke up suddenly and started crying until L*ng was jarred from her sleep. Took a while to get him back to sleep. Guess no more sleepovers for the time being, at least not when I am alone with him! hehe..

To be continued

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home