Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm back (Part II)

Hubby got a job offer which may need him to be based overseas. The pay is good, the job security is better with all the deductions for retirement allocated. Alhamdulillah. But we still don't know where will he be based, and he need to report to work middle of next month. Kalau kena based overseas, entah-entah tak dapat balik raya kut? Tsk! I don't know. If it permits, I might want to follow, but it all depends on many factors. Guess we will have to wait until he knows where to be based only can we make the decision.

Meanwhile, I have started paiting my feature wall at the new house. It's blotchy here and there, and the paint may not be sufficient, but until I get to buy a new can of paint, it will remain blotchy as it is.. hehe.. I have purchased cloth for my curtains, too! And I plan to sew them all by myself. Caya tak?? hehe.. I pun tak caya sebenarnya, but we have to start somewhere, eh?

Baju raya for the whole family dah tempah but it will only be ready next month, Nasib baik sempat and tempahan belum ditutup. Kalau tak, beli baju siap la jawabnya. Speaking of which, cloth from my engagement and wedding hantaran from Hubby pun belum jadi baju lagi. Boleh?? hehe..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hepp... biler nak gi zoo? karang pupus plak binatang2 tu suma... hahaha!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger hani said...

yo! akan dipergikan insyaallah...masanya saja nggak ketahuan lagi...hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home