Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ek elleh!! Entah apa-apa laaa!!!

I was at a bank yesterday for a counter service. When my number was up, I went to the counter and greeted by a nice lady, whom I assumed was the manager of the bank. Suddenly, an Indian guy came up to the lady and stated complaining:

Indian Man (IM): Excuse me. I would like to place a complaint here. I think your security guard is very rude!

Nice lady (NL): I am sorry?

IM: I was sitting there with my fiance. Then your security came and asked me to keep my hands to myself. Come on lah! She's my wife ok? I have been here for many, many years now and I had always conduct myself in a proper way. I think she's really rude.

NL: (Smiling) I am sorry, I am sorry..

When I left the counter, I saw the IM with his hands over the shoulders of his fiance/wife (yang mana satu ni dey?) with an arrogant look as if saying "Look! I am still doing it and don't you dare prohibit me or I will report you to your boss again"

My 2 cents worth:

Both parties are wrong in a way or two. First, the security lady might have sincere intention so that proper conducts are being practised in a common area. She might have witnessed something bad, thus she reprimanded the couple. It was Friday, anyway. Tapi, yang security ni pun satu gak..Dah tau mamat tu non-Muslim, abaikan je la..Maybe it's not wrong in their society to do such thing. Macam la kalau kita gi overseas and nampak couples kissing on the roadside..Takkan kita nak pergi marah orang tu pulakkan?

Yang mamat IM tu pulak, benda macam tu pun rude ke? Takkan sampai nak report ke manager kut? I thought she was rude because she didn't answer questions regarding the bank's services properly ke etc. Dah tau kat tempat orang, behave la sikit cik abang oi! Leave your groping actions at the privacy of your own area/home la..Dah kena tegur nak marah-marah pulak..Diam-diam sudah la...

I remember once me and Hubby was reprimanded by somebody working at one of the LRT stations. That time we were still engaged and we were sitting quite close to each other because of the limited seats. We realized that we might have gone a bit overboard in a public area, and we obliged, but we didn't go and marah back at him for his teguran. And, we certainly didn't even think of reporting him to his superior!

Ala..Leceh la lu mat!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home