Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gilmore Girls

Apart from GA, I am also nuts about GG. Never missed any episodes last time, but somehow along the time, I lost track because the station suddenly stopped airing them (or at least change the time slot which I was not aware of).

Anyway, thanks (again) to the world of torrent, I have downloaded the complete episodes of the final season (season 7) of GG. Yes, they have stopped the show since late May 2007. And I have just managed to find the time to see them all very recently.

I cried, and cried during the last 4 episodes of the final season. Sedihnya!! Especially the part when both of them have to be apart. Terbayang myself nanti bila Daniel dah besar, dah habis study kat university, pastu nak kerja millions of miles away from me, nak kahwin...Ah..Sedih sungguh! Tersentuh naluri keibuanku membayangkan that time which will come somehow or other..tsk..tsk..heheh..But, hope I am still around to witness all that, InsyaAllah no matter how sad I would be..

Now nak habiskan Desperate Housewives pulak! And tak sabarnya nak tunggu GA season 4..Heard that it will start airing somewhere next month..Yahoo!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home