Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flu bugs..

I purposely didn't want to go to the clinic for my flu because I want nature to take its due course. I was quite confident that my immune system could make enough antibody to chomp all the bugs alive. It has been going on for about a week, and on Monday night, I just couln't bear it anymore. Starting from Sunday morning, the whole of my left face, from left head to left chin, ached and throbbed like hell! I tried to ignore it but it just got worse on Monday night that I had to go to a clinic at 11 pm Monday night.

I had to take a course of the nebulizer for the first time! Used to do it on baby Daniel during his first few months on earth. Halfway through the neb, my left hand started getting numb. And by the time I finished, both of my legs were also getting numb. Went back again to see the Doc as requested earlier, so I told him about the numbness. He seemed quite concern and asked me whether I was cold. Told him yes, and he asked me to lift both hands in front of me. Both of my hands shook and I was puzzled. Doc said it might be the side effects of the neb and it was not that serious because I was inhaling the medicine and not consuming it. Had I consumed it, the side effects might be worse! Anyway, he told me not to worry and not to think of anything bad. Just asked me to rest and drive safely home (lucky the clinic was very near to my house)

I took all the medications prescribed to me by the Doc as soon as I reached home, hoping that there would not be any other worse side effects. As soon as I put my head on the pillows and tried to close my eyes, I felt the world spinning! Wow! That was strong! Luckily I managed to fell asleep in the end, despite the spinning around action..hehe..

Could hardly wake up the next morning, and I was feeling dizzy the whole day. Alhamdulillah, the pain started to ease and I managed to do some chores related to business in the afternoon and even managed to help Hubby with the painting of the new house after that. I am feeling much better as I am typing this, and hopefully I will get better tomorrow. Should go to sleep now as it's 2 am already. Don't want to fell ill again!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

sounds so bad!! next time go see the doc earlier ok? ;)

nway, i thot nebs are for children only.. kekeke... pure ignorance!!

get well soon babe!!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins..

i pun ingat neb for kids jek.. sebab they don't know how to clear ther nose/throuat/lung by themselves..kekeke..

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're not THAT young anymore, dear...

:)

get well soon.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger hani said...

zezz,

woops...realite bites! ouch! hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home