Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mintak mahap, Encik!!!

I went to ***, a government research body to deliver the items that they have ordered. My small car was filled to the brim with all the items in big carton boxes. Nasib baik muat. Dah lah bulan puasa..Letih betul loading barang-barang ke dalam kereta.

When I reached there, I called the user and he instructed me to park my car at a spot near to his building so that he could help me unload the stuffs and bring them up to his office. I then followed him up, innocently thinking that I did not do anything wrong.

The acceptance procedure took longer than I expected (banyak sangat procedures) and by the time I got back into my car, it was almost 5pm. Suddenly, I saw a paper stashed under my wiper that read "Pemilik kereta ini sila berjumpa pengawal di blok XX"

What the heck? I went down to the main security post to get out, secretly hoping nobody recalled putting the notice there. There were 3 security officer's there, and two of them asked me to open up the boot of my car. I obliged, and after checking, there found nothing amiss. The officer who was holding my IC asked me nicely "Cik, tadi ada tak dapat notis apa-apa kat kereta ni?" I said, "Ah! Ada..Dia suruh saya pergi blok **. Ni blok ** kan?" The officer replied, a puzzled look on his face, "Tu lah, saya pun tak tau apa masalahnya, tapi Cik tunggu la kejap ye.. Nanti security yang tulis notis ni datang. Ada buat apa-apa salah ke tadi?" "Entahlah, saya rasa mungkin sebab parking kut? Sebab tadi hantar barang officer tu suruh letak kereta kat situ. Saya tak tau lah, mungkin tak boleh parking kat situ tapi officer tadi tak cakap apa-apa pulak," I told the nice guard. He then replied, "Alah! MAsalah kecik je pun nak bagi notis...Sabar je la Cik ya?"

A short while later, the officer who wrote the notice reached my car. He immediately berated me for parking in a spot which disturb the flow of traffic bla..bla..That because someone complained, he got no choice but to put the notice. And started to tell me that I was lucky that his boss was not around..If not matters would get worse. I explained my situation (that was not the first time I went there, but it was the first time that I delivered goods and parked at that spot without knowing that it was used by vehiles to pass by- spot bawah building ok? And there were many motorbikes parked at both sides of the building walls) but he chose to continue blabbering. I just listened, apologized and promise not to do it again. "Lain kali kalau datang tempat orang, kenalah pandai-pandai parking kereta jangan menyusahkan orang bla..bla..bla.." Dalam hati I kata, "Nasib baik puasa..Dah lah letih angkat barang..Tak pasal-pasal kena hempuk pulak ni kang?" Yelah, I mengaku salah..Walaupun I tak tau I salah tempat parking...Kalau tau, takkan nak buat kan?

Tapi security kat *** ni memang kerek sikit. I remember last time, I used to 'kena bahasa' when I tried to get the visitor pass using my driving license. I normally use my driving license to trade for passes to anywhere that I must go in to meet client, but that particular time at ***, a certain security officer said "Bagi IC. Lesen tak laku. Tempat lain nak benarkan guna lesen tu diorang punya pasal. Tapi kat sini kena guna IC untuk dapatkan pass" Woops! OK..

Takpelah (berbaik sangka). They are just doing their job. Tempat tu under their control, kan? So have to follow their way lah..Sekali-sekala dapat tunjuk kuasa..Bukannya selalu kan? So, kita ikut kan je laaaa...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home