Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Surprise!!

I was shocked when some people expressed their interests to buy some of my company's share. Wow! The feeling was amazing! I was stumped! Alhamdulillah. People are recognizing my effort. Alhamdulillah. He's the Greatest.

I don't know. The feeling was exhilirating! Terasa macam bermain politik bisnes lak. And I was scared also. Scared of the bad possibilities. The good thing is it might help us grow. The bad thing is, we might be toppled out from our own blood and sweat later. Takuuut!!!

And, alhamdulillah. If nothing else goes wrong, we will be getting the order that we have been working on for quite some times already. And to a company which is new like us, it is HUGE! I wouldn't want to disclose the figure, but I must say it is really, REALLY pleasantly a lot..hehe.. ALHAMDULILLAH...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger lelakhalidah said...

Dura...

Alamdulillah... aku rajin baca blog ko..altough i did not leace any comment.. gosh! it is really great to c frenz in biz line & my pray alwiz be with u.. mudah2an segala usaha diberkati & insya Allah u'll be a great biz woman in near future..

I am leaving Panasonic 17 Jan 08 after 7 years of service.. a long service..Insya Allah mudah2an Allah permudahkan urusan & be great biz woman as well..

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks for your do'a lela...

all the best to you for your next plan! semoga Allah permudahkan..amiin...

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

well done dura!! u deserve it :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger modd said...

bestnya....suka dengar org ada business, though me myself tak reti betui nak berniaga...

just wondering....business apa dura buat?

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger hani said...

modd,

supplying engineering and networking test and lab tools for universities and govt research institutes.. ko balik sini boleh la kita berurusniaga..keke...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home