Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

It's a jungle out there

I was actually referring to my PH house's neighbour. It's a Malay, quite well-to-do family with the love of gardening. The only problem is, they seemed to love planting, but just couln't be bothered to keep the garden nice and tidy! They have a patio with a little water fountain in the garden with lush greens you can resemble it with the tropical rain forest!

It wouldn't matter if they have a jungle on their compound, but I just hated it when the jungle spread to our compound! Their backyard was also planted with crawling plants like beans, betel leaves, pumpkin etc. And they all crawled all over our backyard and right until our rooftops! Leaving marks on the walls and became the favorite habitation for snails aka siput babi! The snails really gave me a creep the other day because there are SO DAMN many of them! GELI GELEMAN!!!

Yesterday, I went there, got someone to mow the lawn and took the initiative to chop down their trees and plants which had grown comfortably on own lawn. Didn't give a sh*t of what they might think of me. Hey! The plants are on my lawn, so they are theoritically MINE!

What bugged me the most was, how could they be so inconsiderate and just let us suffer because of them? If you are too lazy to care for your plants, why the H#LL did you plant them? And, can I claim for damages (cracks on the walls, stain marks and new paint prices)? And gantirugi teladan, suffering etc?

Thank God I heard they are moving out soon. Just couldn't bear to be friendly with inconsiderate neighbours. And wait until they move out! If they don't bring all the plants along with them, the first thing I will do right after they moved out is to spray insecticides on all the plants! Evil? I don't think so!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home