Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Counting the days

On this date next month, I will enter the big Three-Oh. No more twenties ok? Will officially be a 'remaja tua' hehe..

I hope everything is changing for the better, in line with the 'wisdom' that I should have acquired for the past 29 years. May all my dreams for next year come true, and may Allah continue His blessings for me and all of us.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawd.

i hv 9 mths to enjoy my 20's heh heh

zz

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger hani said...

heheh..enjoy it while u can..keke..

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger hani said...

heheh..enjoy it while u can..keke..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home