Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

Peribahasa

I am sure you have heard of the Malay proverb "Makan tak kenyang, mandi tak basah." Well, actually I think I was feeling exactly like that these past few days. I am literally "Makan tak Kenyang." The mandi part is a different story, though..hehe.. It just felt like I craved to eat something which I did not know what. During the past few days, I tried eating many things which I thougt were what I craved, but the cravings never really went away. And no. I am not pregnant.

Hubby came home briefly on Tuesday afternoon to sign some contracts for our company because he is one of the directors. The 3 of us spent really quality time together. He went back on the next day. Daniel didn't cry this time around, and I didn't, too, ok?

And suddenly, I no longer felt any cravings...kekeke...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home