Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fear

I have been cancelling my weekend plans to go to KL for weeks now. The fact is, I really need to go to L*w Y*tt Plaza. There are numerous items that I need to buy for my client. My printer cartridge is also running low.

But, due to some selfish and arrogant people, I fear for my safety nowadays. You can never be too sure when they might strike next. What if I happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time?

For certain race, had they TRY to plan something like this, they would have been sent to Kemunting Camp under the ISA. Sometimes, they were just locked there when there is even a SLIGHT suspicion that they are trying to plan something that MIGHT evoke riot.

But I am so surprised that when the other race rioted, demolished things, hurt other people, became violent in broad daylight, all they got was court sentence, fine and the next working day, a bail. No wonder these things keep materializing every other weekend!

I am never racist. I mix with all walks of live and all races are my friends. But I HATE these people who ruined the peace and jeopardize other people's safety. And the claims? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

So, please Mr Ministers! Do something..MORE EFFECTIVELY, PLEASE!!! I need to buy things at LYP!!! And I want to bring my baby and my parents to Aquaria some time very soon!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home