Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Updates

I have been lazy to update this blog. So many things happened but I was just plain lazy to wite. Anyway, just to note that due to unexpected overwhelming response, the order for the Raya cookies was closed during the first week of Ramadhan sebab tokey takut tak sempat siapkan order, ok? Alhamdulillah berjaya juga mission impossible tu..hihi...
Happenings in random order:

1) I got crazy over plants and gardening. My small compund now has lots of flowers and leafy plants in vases, veges including lady's fingers, ulam raja and chillies (already harvested) and eggplants. I also have a mango tree outside my front gate, which had already bear her first two fruits. I also have a small water fountain in the garden. There were initially 3 koi fishes inside, but all three had died.

2) Mum had finished with my new Raya curtains (I don't know how to sew lar...)

3) My fridge refused to be closed properly causing my last month's electrical bill to skyrocket. Already called the repairman (fridge still under warranty) but his work was hampeh. Problem was not solved. I thought it was because of the fridge location (mana la tau lantai tak sama tinggi causing the front legs to be placed lower than the hind legs). Rearranged the kitchen but still couldn't resolve the problem. Even made it worse. Frustrated, I laid on the kitchen floor, looking for clues. Turned out that the rubber on the lower part of the fridge door was loose. Pushed it back in, and walla! The door looked as if it was sealed! Grrr!

4) Went to Kiko Warehouse Sale in the hope to find some clothes for Daniel. Turned out that clothes for boys from age 1 to 3 were scarce! Frustnya!!!

5) I have yet to set foot at any Params (Pasar Ramadhan)

6) Have managed to bake two types of cookies for Raya.

7) Have yet to lose weight from the fasting..urggh!

8) Have cancelled tickets to HCMC for after Raya which costed RM3.2K. Was charged RM400 for cancellation penalty, but have to wait 3 MONTHS for the refund! Giler ape? Bengang gile ok?

9) Am waiting for Daniel's medical claims from Pr*d*nt**l. Lambatnyaaa!!!!

10) The house next to mine is up for rent. Anybody interested to become my neighbour? Jom arrr.. Boleh kita buat Persatuan Ahli Mesyuarat Tingkap..haha...

11) My son has understood the usage of the word PLEASE. He would go "Nani! Nak air! Piiisssh????" So goes when he wants toys or junk food from the marts. "Nani, toys! Piiish????" to which i would always reply, "No! Apa please, please?" heheh!

12) He also now knows how to order his meals from me. "Nani, mamam! Nak mee! Nani, mee! Mee!" and wouldn't stop until I actually get up to cook him the mee. *sigh*

13) I am missing my husband terribly, especially during this Ramadhan. Kadang-kadang rasa macam nak meroyan pun ada tau! sob! sob!

14) I got a hair cut. I hate it but my Mum said it looked better than the last time I had my hair cut. Daniel got his hair cut, too. My sis and bro said Daniel's hair looked like orang Penan's. Pity him. It costed us both RM39.

15) I recently bought a mini drum set for Daniel. He is as happy as a lark! It was his second musical instrument after a mini guitar. I am planning to buy a mini organ for him next..hehe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home