Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthdays today..

Today is my Dad's 57th birthday. Since we are going to spend the weekend with my in-laws at Pee Dee, we had an early celebration last night at the Port Klang's famous Muara Ikann Bakar. Huge crowd last night, though. But the service was quite efficient, so no complaints there.

I have just known yesterday that my eldest BIL is also celebrating his birthday today. I don't know his age, though. I bet my Hubby doesn't know either...hehe...So, we are all celebrating his birthday later today at Pee Dee. Hope to get a taste of some cakes later...hehe... Pity me, ever since my birthday last week, I haven't got a single bite of any cake...isk...isk... hehe... My sis bought my Dad a SR cake last night but she went to leave the cake behind in the car, so alas, still no taste of cake...huhu....

To both of them, Happy Birthday and may Allah bless you both always. To my Dad, words couldn't express how I love you and appreciate you for all the love and sacrifices for the last 31 years. I am not done loving you, so I pray to Allah for your long life so that I could still love you more and more....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home