Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Of Being 31

Well, I turned 31 years old today..Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah for the last 31 years and insyaAllah more years to come. Hubby, Daniel, my parents and siblings were around to celebrate. Couldn't ask for a better suiter celebration.

Like a friend pointed out, somehow, being 31 doesn't feel as old as being 30... hehe... There's truth in that, because I quite freaked out when I entered my 30's last year. Felt so old to be in the 30's. Maybe this year, my mind had already synchronized the internal memory, and had accepted the fact that I am already in my 30's, so it didn't crack just as bad as last year...hehe...

We had lunch at Korean BBQ Chicken in Taipan (myself, Hubby and Daniel just love the food there). Have yet to cut a cake, though. So sad..Nobody bought me a cake...huhu...

I have yet to receive my present from dear Hubby. Said he wanted it to be a surprise (yooo lah tuuuu...) and he is going to buy it when he goes out alone.. hmmmphhh.. Suspence...hehe... Got a new handbag from my parents. Loved it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dura, Happy Belated Birthday..yeah..last year masa nak enter 30's I was like..aiyooo..I'm no more 20's..so old. But lama2 rasa I'm as young as before..and 30 is just a number!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger hani said...

tq ida..hehe..betul la tu...31 is nothing compared to 40 kan? nyeh, nyeh...

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waa dura sori i missed it...aku tak perasan la kot dlm FB tu

anyways, may Allah bless you and your family and semoga bisnis sukses and jadi org kaya :P

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger hani said...

zezz,

no harm done babe! hehe...

thanks for the do'a! amiiinnnn....

(tak sabar nak jadi org kaya nih...mwahahahahahaha!)

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday kak hani.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home