Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Bibiks of the world

Cheh! Macam happening jer post title tu..hehe..

Recently, my MIL lost her handphone. Being a good DIL that I am (chewwah! hahaha...masuk bakul sat), I went and bought her a new one. Nothing fancy, just enough for her to make and receive calls.

I visited MIL and the rest of the family during Eidul Adha. My SIL's bibik (whom we all called bibik) suddenly stopped me and asked about the handphone that I bought for MIL. She said she had always wanted to buy a handphone because it would make it easier for her to be reached by her children and also for her to call them up. I remembered during the first few times that I visited my SIL's place when she had just started working there, she had asked me about handphones.

My mind quickly went to a YM session that I had with Melly about her bibik and the handphone. A classic case of maid with handphones that made her oblivious to the chores that she needed to do while hogging on to the handphone.

Told my SIL's bibik that she should ask my SIL to buy her the phone instead of me. She asked me not to tell her about her plan. Aiks! I wouldn't want to be her accomplice! Kang apa-apa jadi aku pulak yang disalahkan! So, I basically ignored her although I felt a bit bad for her. Discussed about this with Hubby, and he said that we would tell my SIL, which I forbid, because I was afraid that the bibik might get into trouble if my SIL found out about her plan. And of course the bibik would know that I leak the secret because she only told me!

I remember that my last SIL's bibik had her own handphone and my SIL had no problem with that. But then again, the last bibik was an angel of a bibik! So small she was, but she took her responsibilities in stride! She was the bibik that all of us dreamed of in a bibik. I would take her anytime should she wish to come back and work here..hehe..

This one, though not half as good as her, but she is not too bad compared to some other bad bibiks stories that I have heard before.

Aisehh! Sungguh complicated...hehe...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have bad impression about indonesian bibik most of the time..hehehe(terpengaruh dgn citer dlm TV)..slalu jadi bibik kat umah sendiri..hehe..

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm i have no comment on bibiks! :P
(bad experience la nih... hehe...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home