Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I hate to see this happens


This is quite a recent photo of my beloved darling baby. He has been asleep since about 6.30pm yesterday and never woke up for dinner. I had let him drink his milk in his half asleep state just now so that he wouldn't be so hungry throughout the night or get a bloated tummy.

He was actually quite sleepy when he threw his tantrums right before going to sleep just now. My parents were going back to their pad after spending the long weekend here at my house with my niece whom they temporarily took care while my sister was working for these past few days because my Mum took the long year end holiday. Mum told me that Daniel wanted to 'go Nenek house' and although reluctantly at first to let him leave me all alone in the house, I obliged in the end because he repeatedly said that he wanted to go.

So, I packed his stuffs: formula can, ribena concentrate, milk bottles, diapers, a few pairs of clothing and he was all set to go. Except that he wanted ME to go with him to my Mum's house. I was actually not in the mood to go anywhere but lay in bed the whole day (I even cancelled my needed trip to the bank to transfer some payment to my supplier) because I was just feeling lazy to do anything but lazy around.

Daniel, on the other hand, had started wailing and saying "Nani go! Go Nani" which meant that he wanted me to follow him to Nenek's house. We even took a round trip around the neighborhood in my Dad's car to calm him down, but as soon as we reached my house to drop me off, he started wailing again. When I wanted to pull him out of the car, he insisted that he wanted to follow my Dad! I finally managed to calm him down by giving him his drink, but as soon as the car moved out of my front gate, his screams got louder. It was a classic case of "Diluah mati mak, ditelan mati bapa" ok?

I just hate to watch him had to choose between all the people that he loves. Sometimes he does this at bedtime, when in a second he want to "Sleep Atuk" but the next moment, he would jump out of the bed he shares with my parents and say he wants to "Sleep Nani." But most of the time, he gets really smart by asking my parents to "Sleep Nani" as well. So, he gets to sleep with us all!

I just wish that he doesn't have to choose to be with which people he loves. But, we were on our own now and he has got to learn somehow that he couldn't always get what he wants in life. It's just that he is still too small to learn about it. And as long as we are able to accommodate to what he needs, we shall do our best to oblige...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home