Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Apehal la pulak?

So, I went to K4 Subang after picking up the stuffs that I reordered for my client (the ones which got stolen). After buying veges and stuffs at the ground floor, we checked out. Oh ya, before that, 2 men (I think they are of Middle East origins) asked me about the differences between the so many types of cooking oil available on the racks. They asked me what was the difference between the small bottle and the big bottle? Told them the differences are what they were made of, not because of the sizes of the bottles. There are sunflower oil, olive oil, palm oil yadda yadda. They can check about the nutritions on the labels. But, they seemed confused still. One of them took a bottle of sunflower oil and asked me whether it was ok. Whether it got bad smell or not. Told him that it was ok, so they walked away happily.. hehe...

So, after I checked out, I suddenly thought of buying Daniel a new aquarium and a couple of fishes. We went to the upper floor, and at the entrance, I asked the security personnel whether could we bring in all the paid goods from downstairs? Reluctantly, he took one of the plastic bags and wound it up with a tape. Then he asked me, "Akak nak masuk ni nak buat apa? Akak nak beli apa?" I was quite taken aback. So, just replied, "Ada la nak beli barang sikit." He asked again, "Akak nak beli apa? Nak jalan-jalan saja-saja ke?" Eh, macam tak puas bagi masuk pulak mamat ni. Apehal plak? Sukati aku ler nak masuk tu nak beli ke nak jalan-jalan je ker..Dah itu kerja ko, buat je la.. Banyak lak tanya.. Thank God I couldn't think of anything sarcastic to shoot back at him. Kalau tak saje je la...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home