Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 03, 2008

Tagged by Nina

Since I am in her blogroll, here's the 7 facts of me:

1) I love shopping (who doesn't, eh?) I am also an impulse buyer. I don't really mark my calender for sales dates, because usually I would splurge just after the sales ended. However, this does not imply that I have a lot of loots to spend..haha!

2) I don't like mismatched things. For example, I hate it when anybody else in the family match my son's milk bottles with different tops from other milk bottles (although they fit perfectly). I also get upset when the bottle cover went missing. I mean, REAL upset..

3) I used to weigh 55kg at 164cm. However, while being pregnant with my son, Daniel, my weight increased unbelievably to 80kg. And now, after two years and eight months of delivering my beloved son, I weighed 70kg. Why oh why did I only lost 10kg? *sigh*

4) I think many women driver drive like #*%@. They just don't care about other drivers! They don't give way even when you signal and is close to hit a pole or something. They just turn into your lane from a junction, hoping that you would stop and give way, just because they are women. They drive slowly on the fast lane..and the list goes on and on. Although I am a lady driver, I am confident to say that I don't do these hateful things...hehe..

5) I am very friendly. I love to observe people. But I don't understand why some people are afraid to make friends with me. Maybe because my face somewhat looks fierce. I am also very trustworthy. Ask my close friends...hehe...

6) I carry many things in my handbag. Purse, card wallet, digital camera, notepad, facial cleanser, two-way powder, pens, business card holder. When Daniel was little, I also used to carry his nappies and milk bottle inside my handbag. My mum always said that my handbag weighs like 'batu'

7) I usually carry grudge. It can be for many, many long years. But, it only takes a simple 'sorry' for me to forgive people. I am very easy to forgive, but I never forget. Watch out! hehe....

And now I tag Nisa and Fiteri...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home