Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tyre obsession

I have mentioned before that Daniel is quite obsessed with cars and ESPECIALLY tyres. There is a tyre workshop near my house which we would pass by everytime we are going out. And everytime we pass by the shop, he would say, "Yaya!" and if it's night time, he would say "Yaya totop (kedai tayar tutup)."

There was one time when we went out with my ex-colleague from the old company and she was sending us back home. We passed by USJ and along the roadside of USJ 19 and above, there were a lot of tyre workshops. Daniel pointed to every tyre workshop and said "Yaya" everytime until my friend said "Wow! I have never realized that there are so many tyre workshops here until he pointed them out!" hehe..

The other day, Hubby, Daniel and I were having lunch at a bistro in Seksyen 27 Shah Alam when Daniel casually said out loud "Nani! Yaya!" while pointing to someone sitting in front of our table with his back turned towards us. Both Hubby and I turned to the direction Daniel was pointing, and burst out laughing at the same time. That guy was actually wearing a "BRIDGESTONE" t-shirt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home