Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ramadhan 1429H

Today marks the 19th day of fasting for 1429H. Time flies very fast. We should be getting ready for the 10 final nights of Ramadhan already, ok?

So, how's your preparation for this Syawal? For me, just went for Raya shopping for Daniel's clothes on the eve of Nuzul Quran holiday. Kids wear memang mahal tak hengat ya? Beli 4, 5 pasang baju and seluar je dah RM300 plus ya ampun!

As customary, I bought baju rayas for my parents and parents in law. Semua dah ready. For our family pulak, this year's Raya theme color is light brown as picked by Hubby. Pun dah siap cuma I am in the middle of knitting the kopiahs for the boys. This year I have a lot of baju kurungs and a few kebayas. Not that I want to celebrate all out this year (ala Hubby pun balik seminggu je nak all out cemana?) but I was just trying to turn all those kain elas that got mounted inside the wardrobe to some bajus that can be worn. Mind you, I just made baju kurungs out of the kain elas which was given to me as engagement and wedding gifts (hantaran)! That was in 2004 and 2005! Simpan lama-lama lagi karang kena makan bubuk pulak..hihi.. Then I got those Thai and Vietnam silks bought by Hubby. Plus 2 sets of kain ela from last year given by my sister. Semua dah tempah untuk dijadikan baju raya tahun ni. Tu yang banyak tu..hehe!

Ramadhan this year is a bit sad for me because as you know, Hubby is not here to sahur and iftar with me. Can't wait for him to return insyaAllah next Saturday! yay!

Perkara yang paling mencabar masa berrpuasa pulak ialah when I have to feed Daniel his lunch. Phuh! Memang terliur, babe! Mencabar iman sungguh..hahaha!

I plan to bake a few more types of Raya cookies this year. Just to finish up all the baking stuffs that I bought earlier. Then a few days before Raya I plan to bake chocolate cakes and muffins. Hopefully menjadi la ya? hehe..

Have you all paid your Zakat Fitrah yet? I haven't. Yes, I know I am late. Patutnya kena bagi awal-awal sikit so that senang amil-amil tu nak bahagi-bahagikan kepada yang memerlukan. But, this year since Hubby is not around, and as customary all these years, Hubby would pay for the 3 of us. So, this year, we still are going to wait until he returns next week to pay the Fitrah, insyaAllah.

Plans for Raya? For us, still unsure until Hubby returns next week. To those who balik kampung early this year, hati-hati di jalan raya dan biar lambat asal selamat, ok? Ingatlah orang yang tersayang!

Selamat beramal di 10 malam terakhir Ramadhan dan selamat bersiap sedia untuk Syawal 1429H!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home