Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

In My Garden















The Fountain which saw the death of 3 koi fishes..huhu...


They said the flower's name is Cassandra


The vegetables section of the garden


This is how lady fingers' leaf looks like


And this is the eggplant plant


Does the purple colored flower give you any clue on what plant this is?
















Can you guess which plant has this flower? Pat yourself on the back if you get it right..hehe...


Flowers and leafy plants section


Reflexology, anyone?


Hanging plants with the wind chimes


Cactus section. I bought these at Cameron Highlands















This cactus was a gift from my MIL when I raided her garden the last time I went back..hehe..


I have no idea what is the name of this flower but I love the color












These flowers do not need to be watered everyday. They would die with excess water. See the dark pink flowers? That is the 4th pot that I got. All the other 3 died of excess water. It took 3 pots for me to learn..hehe..


Orchid section. I love them


There are various colors of orchids in my garden















The freshly cleaned fountain. It took me about 3 hours to clean up because needed to brush off all the lumut from the white pebbles



















I love this rose. Nice color and smell. This is what the called "Rose Kampung." The other roses plants I have are from Cameron Highlands which do not have any smell and their petals are a bit different from this rose kampung plant

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo series!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger AppleCrux said...

cantiknya garden! Tiru part kolam tu boleh?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger hani said...

tq mummy ida...silakan la tiru....hihi...

welles...thanks for visiting... urs are nice, too!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger maya amir said...

waaa byknye bunga dura:)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger hani said...

ala, maya... masa tgh gila nak bergardening ni...entah sampai bila la tu..hihi..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home