Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Taktik Jahat..

This happened a few weeks ago (before Ramadhan) at Alamanda, Putrajaya. I was on the way out of the shopping centre when i was stopped by a young Chinese chap trying to persuade me to apply for credit cards with him. As usual, I just waived my hand in disagreement. but he continued to ask me questions, such as "Kak sudah ada credit card kah?" Hoping that he would stop bothering me (he was blocking my path), I told him that I own credit cards from 2 banks. "Boleh tak saya tengok kad kakak? Saya just nak tau bila kad expire?" Annoyed, but unsuspecting, I just showed him the card. He took it from me and persuaded me to follow him to his booth. I disagreed, all the while asking for my card back to I could walk away. He refused to hand me back the card, while begging for me to follow him and at least apply for another credit card, stating that he needed to fulfill his quota to pay for his booth rental etc. I was mad at this time but he was more persistent. At last I followed, and he proceeded to ask me to sign up with this bank and that bank. I finally agreed to sign up with Alliance Bank's credit card just for the heck of it. I forced him to cross my IC copy for Allaince Bank's use only. He was a bit disappointed, and reluctantly cross the copy. I suspected that he wanted to use it to apply cards from other banks as well, failing which, he askeed me to sign another form from another bank. At this point, I was ready to scream my lungs out already. He finally backed out and handed me back my credit card.

I left with sebakul sumpah seranah for the guy and whoever he works for. I didn't expect to be trapped like that. It was a mean tactic! I should have screamed earlier and never handed him my card! Couldn't believe I fell for the trick and felt sympathy for the guy's begging. Memang kurang ajar!

I got a call from Alliance Bank a few weeks after the incident confirming that 'my application' was being processed and evaluated. Sampai hari ni hatiku menyumpah budak itu...

Moral of the story: Sentiasa berhati-hati dan jangan mudah kasihan kepada orang. Ingat tu!!! (peringatan kepada diri sendiri yang senang sangat percaya and kesian kat orang lain)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

OMG! Next time be more careful babe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home