Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

Yup, Hubby is going away again. We actually had longer time together than planned for the Raya holidays. Alhamdulillah for that. His passport was submitted for the visa application for his next assignment. Where to this time? Halfway across the globe! And this afternoon, we received news from his office that his visa is ready for collection, so this honeymoon need to be ended because he needs to return to HCMC to finish off his work there.

I want to follow him. I might, eventually. But, I need to settle many, many things here first before I can go with ease of mind. But then again, I might not be going after all. I don't know. Only time will tell, I think. We will definitely miss him sorely, because if I were to go also, he would go there first to survey the situation there. And during the waiting period? Hmm..

Communications will be difficult, because we would be in a totally different time zone. Haih! So many things to think about. We would be separated for 6 months until his next rest period. Lama tu! At least during his stint in HCMC, I went there after 3 months. Then he returned home 3 months later for his rest period. 3 months after that came the Raya holidays and he returned home. So, we have never really actually been separated for a whole 6 months. Aduiii....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home