Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Belated Eidul Fitri Wishes

It is very late, I know. But I have been busy. And lazy. And sick! Salam Aidilfitri to all my friends and readers of this blog. Maaf Zahir Batin for all my wrongdoings and wrongwritings..hihi..

I had a blast this raya. Hubby returned home four days before Eid and I faced heavy traffic jam at the airport while picking him up! Seriously, the arrival lanes at the airport was jam-packed with vehicles. Rasa macam drive kat KL pulak. Maybe the traffic police bagi chance kut sempena Raya for all the cars to park at the two sides of the road outside the arrival gates. so, sempatla merasa sahur and buka puasa with Hubby for about 3,4 times. Alhamdulillah.

On the 29th day of Ramadhan, we had iftar outside. So, I planned to cook a simple menu for our last sahur the next day. Dah siap bahan-bahan semua, I tried to turn on the fire on the gas stove, sekali gas habis la pulak! Mana pulak nak cari gas pukul 12 tengah malam ni? Thank God my brother had not returned home yet, so I called him to tapau some lauk for our sahur..hihi..

On the last day of Ramadhan pulak, adik went back to my parents house, so we had iftar outside again. This time at Alamanda, Putrajaya because we did our last minute shopping there. So, still no gas to cook anything at home. Nasib baik esok raya, so boleh balik rumah Mak to makan. Mana ada kedai makan bukak hari raya pertama ni. Tanak la makan KFC pulak masa raya kan? hihi..

This was the first raya that I left KL very late in the afternoon. Went to Mak's house at noon, and after salam-salam and makan-makan sessions, we went to visit Arwah Abang's 'house' for a bit of do'a. Then we went back to our home to pickup stuffs to bring back to kampung. And, we only took off from home at about 4 pm-ish. Pit-stop at Ayer Keroh for tea because I suddenly felt the urge to eat mee soup..hehe.. Only reached Jasin at about 7pm.

We were the only ones at PIL's house on Raya this year because all Hubby's other siblings went back to their respective in-laws'. So, secara automatic, I la sign kontrak buat air and layan tetamu..heh!

Oh ya! I was sick most of the time. Since the last two weeks of Ramadhan. First, it was fever. My throat hurt like hell for more than a week. Then it was sakit mata. I didn't go for any doctor's consult or prescription. Kinda let my body to fight all it may. I tried taking a cough syrup once during sahur on one of the most painful days of the sickness, and I felt worse! I couln't even do anything the whole day but lie down. Alhamdulillah, by the eve of Raya, all the sickness was gone. But, on the second day of Syawal, my sakit mata returned! Whadda? And as soon as it got better, the flu virus attacked. Urggh! Also, I let my immune system worked overtime because I was too lazy to go to the clinic for any medicine. Still having saki-baki virus tu, but I was feeling better.

Until today. I was cleaning the house. Did some mopping and vaccuuming. Then, I rearranged some flower pots in the garden. Suddenly, a terrible pain shot up my back. Thought it was nothing serious. My PIL came for a short visit on their way back to Jasin from my SIL's house and I managed to finish the laundry and fried some beehoon for them. I also managed to cook lunch after they left.

Had lunch with Hubby, and by the time I tried to stand up from the dining table, I nearly fell off the chair from the pain in my back! I must have over strained my back by then. I really couldn't get up and actually cried at the table in pain until Hubby and Daniel panicked. Daniel sibuk datang peluk Mummy while I wailed in pain. Hubby finally managed to pull me out of the dining chair and made me lay down on the carpet in front of the telly. I couldn't move a bit! Lucky Hubby was still at home. If not, I didn't know what would happen. After rubbing some ointment, I slept in the hope that the pain would go away. It lessen a bit after a few hours of laying still. But I can still feel the pain as I am typing now. Better stop now.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be careful ok? lifting heavy things is a big no-no for me now.. takutttt sgt! dah not-so-muda ni have to really jaga kan, dahlah once sakit, susah betulla nak recover!

take care!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nin..

ya lah dah not-so-muda ni 9bukannya tua..hihi) senang betul sakit nak datang...lemak2 pun susah betul nak hilang...hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home